How to download IG Reels without a fast and easy application? We may often encounter questions like this when we want to download Instagram Reels without using an application.
There are many interesting features on Instagram, one of which is the reel feature. Instagram reels are content from Instagram created by account owners with short video durations.
All Instagram users can certainly enjoy the reels content that is already on their account. Sometimes there are lots of Instagram reels that are very interesting and we want to download them for storage.
As we know, the easiest way to download reels is by using an application. But in fact there are other ways to be able to download reels without the need to use additional applications.
Almost the same How to download Instagram videos without an application, users can also use web service providers. Where there are many websites that offer features to download Instagram reels that can be accessed via a smartphone.
Reels that you want to download without using an application can be done using a PC, browser on both Android and IOS. But also make sure the link you get is correct so you can download the reels properly.
The following Projectino I will share an easy tutorial on how to download IG reels without an application. Make sure you first understand the existing mechanisms before trying it.
Use the IG Reel Download Provider Web
The obvious option when not using the app is to use the provider’s page. You can use download service provider pages, one of which is igram.io which is easy to use.
Actually there are many sites that you can choose when you want to download the application. But one of the best is the Igram.io site which is very friendly for mobile users. The method is as follows.
- Open the Instagram application
- Please select the Reels you want to download
- Copy or copy link what you want to download
- Next, open the browser on the android phone
- Enter page IGRAM.IO
- Please paste the link in the column provided
- Then select the download menu
- So the site will automatically download the Instagram Reels
- The results of the download will be stored in the Gallery menu
The process is very easy, even the IO igram itself is a page that is suitable for mobile users. For you IOS users, you can also use the method above to download the desired Instagram reels.
How to Save Instagram Pictures and Videos Without Application
Instagram is a storehouse of good videos and pictures that we might want to download. With no download feature provided by Instagram, those of us who want to download videos must use a third party.
Apart from the method above, you can also use other options with trusted sites or web download service providers. For the mechanism itself, you can follow the easy steps as below.
- Choose Videos on Instagram to be stored
- tap icon three dots on the top right of the photo you want to download
- Continue selecting the menu Copy LinkThen automatically the image link will be copied
- Please open the browser, then enter the site ID SAVEFROM
- Paste the link the one you download on the front page
- Next, please choose Download JPG
- Then the image will automatically appear stored in the HP gallery
Later the videos we save will be automatically saved in the HP gallery. The method above can be applied to images and videos that you want to download. The link you get can come from the Instagram application or the Instagram web itself.
So there are several ways you can choose when you want to download videos and images on Instagram. Where all the methods above are the same besides you can apply them easily on Android and IOS devices.
Hopefully this project tutorial can be useful and can be applied directly. See also interesting reviews about “How to Overcome Ghost Touch HP Xiaomi” on the previous Tutorial information from Projektino.