How to Fix the Xiaomi Stuck Logo might be a serious question for current Xiaomi users who are experiencing something similar. Bootloop (Stuck on Logo) makes Xiaomi android devices only stuck or stuck on the Xiaomi logo.
Bootloop events occur due to many factors, one of which is due to an operating system error. Unfortunately, a bootloop on an Android cellphone occurs for no reason where it often suddenly gets stuck on the logo.
If you are a Mi fan or an Android cellphone user, it is absolutely mandatory to understand the repair process. The process of fixing a bootloop on a Xiaomi cellphone is quite easy, you can use a PC or not at all.
Just compare if you bring a damaged cellphone that is stuck on the logo to the Service Center, of course it will cost a lot. Actually, you as a user can fix a cellphone stuck on the logo easily and practically using the steps provided.
As well as Check the Xiaomi HP Sensor you Xiaomi users can also repair a bootloop cellphone yourself. It’s just that the mechanism that is carried out must be correct and appropriate. All Xiaomi cellphones that normally bootloop are handled in the same way.
For Mi Fans who find their cellphone suddenly stuck at the Xiaomi Logo, you can try to fix it yourself first. If you feel you are not capable, then just make a decision to use the service.
There are at least three ways that are quite effective for you to choose to overcome stuck on the logo. Both using a PC and without a PC are very interesting options for Xiaomi users to choose from. Well, here are some ways that have been Projectino.com prepare for Xiaomi users try.
1. Via Reset MiRecovery
The easiest first way to deal with a cellphone stuck at the logo is to use Xiaomi Recovery mode. This option is the easiest option compared to the many existing methods, even those of you who are new to it can practice it yourself right away.
If Bootloop occurs due to data damage and mild software, then this method is highly recommended. No need for additional tools or materials to access MiRocvery on Xiaomi phones. For the schematic, please follow the steps below.
- Please press the button THE VOLUME and POWER simultaneously.
- Release once spotted Mi logo HP screen.
- Then you have successfully logged in Mi Recovery mode.
- Use Volume button as navigation.
- Please select a menu Wipe Data.
- Then push Power button as enter navigation.
- Next please select the menu Wipe All Data.
- Then it will appear Confirm Wipe of all data on screen
- Please choose Confirm to do Data reset.
- After Data appears Wipe Successfully.
- Then select the Back to menu play menu
- Select More menu Reboot.
- Continue selecting Reboot System.
- Then the phone will do restart
If you use this method, the cellphone will delete all data on the cellphone. This one option can be the most interesting choice for you which you can choose if you really don’t want to use a PC.
2. Via the Xiaomi TWRP ROM
Xiaomi cellphone users can also have the next option without using a PC via TWRP. You can use this option to be an interesting choice because it doesn’t use additional options.
How to use TWRP access itself is actually quite easy. However, this method is not recommended for users who may be quite ordinary. You can use the previous method if you are still quite new.
- Please first download MIUI Recovery ROMs latest.
- Choose according to type cellphone you.
- If so, please click Download Full ROMs.
- Move downloads ROM files it to SDcard android phone..
- Please enter the menu TWRP.
- Press and hold the button Volume Up and Power.
- After the Mi logo appears, release both buttons.
- In TWRP select menu Wipe.
- Slide the Swipe to menu confirm Wipe.
- Next you can choose Install.
- Continue SelectStorage on the existing menu.
- The next select is the menu SDcard.
- Continue selecting Recovery ROMs which was downloaded earlier.
- Slide Swipe to confirm Flash on menus.
- Please process flash until finish.
- Select a menu Reboot System on the existing menu.
This option is a very interesting choice that you can choose as the next attractive alternative. So, make sure that this second option can be an alternative if you encounter problems with the first method.
Of the two methods above, you can choose which method you can apply to a Xiaomi cellphone. Xiaomi cellphone users can look for alternatives which you can choose when you find their cellphone experiencing Bootloop.
So when you encounter a stuck on the logo, you as Mi Fans don’t panic because there is an easy way to overcome this. Hopefully the information this time can be useful, see too How to Remove Apps in Windows 11 on a previous review from Projektino.