2058 km, 12 days, 7 Terios cars, 7 destinations and 28 amazing friends.
What have we encountered along this journey? This is a list of experiences that can’t be counted.
Here are the photos, if you don’t want to scroll, you can just watch the video below. Just click play. Ciao!
1. See the burning forest and the smog that covers Borneo’s sky #Fighting the Smoke
Seeing and feeling the smoke in Kalimantan made me know very well how very disturbed life is there.
2. Meet Wild Fauna Like Orang Utan, Proboscis Monkey, and Swamp Buffalo, and Crocodile in their natural habitat.
We will never forget the experience of looking for truly wild orangutans in Sebangaum National Park, seeing buffalo that can swim in the river, to crocodiles that fiercely eat chickens that we throw at us.
3. Tasting Kalimantan specialties such as Paliat and Rattan Vegetables that are so mouth-watering
Paliat prawns, Orari rice cake, rattan vegetables, and many more. Everything is great!
4. See the beauty of Kalimantan’s flora such as wild orchids and the largest ironwood tree in the world
Kalimantan is indeed a paradise of nature. However, there are many jerks who make smoke there. Get well soon! #FightingSmoke
5. Car convoy as far as 2058 km with 7 Daihatsu New Terios cars
It is difficult to control seven cars to stay coordinated throughout this 2058 km journey. And we have done it. Extraordinary!
6. Visiting Maldives van Indonesia : Derawan!
You can praise the Maldives as high as the sky. But we have a much cooler Derawan!
7. And of course, have fun with 28 new friends. You rock, guys!
The bloggers, media, drivers ( we prefer called them ‘transporters’) have all been my family during this trip, until now.
See you at the Terios 7 wonders expedition next year!
This Terios 7 Wonders Expedition is a media journey with Daihatsu. All opinions are personal property. See other posts below.
- Breaking through the Borneo Haze — Terios 7 Wonders
- Meet Wild Orangutans in Sebangau National Park
- Monitor, Let’s Eat Lontong Orari, Change!
- 8 Cool Bloggers Who Go on an Adventure Together at Borneo Wild Adventure
- Meet Proboscis Monkeys on the Island Shocked, Monkeys are Handsome but Shy
- 14 Tips For Long Distance Road Convoy Travel by Car
- Wild Orchids in Borneo, Are They Still There?
- PALIAT, Tabalong’s Delicious Culinary!
- Amuntai Buffalo with Strange Hobbies: Swimming!
- A peek at the Balikpapan Barnacle Crocodile Farm
- Portrait of the Dayak Kenyah in Pampang Village, Samarinda
- The World’s Largest Ulin Tree is in Kutai National Park!
- No Doubt, Here Are 7 Reasons Why Derawan Should Be Your Next Vacation Destination!
- 7 Amazing Experiences We Meet During ‘Terios 7 Wonders Borneo Wild Adventure’ Trip! (plus travel videos!) -> you are here!
Create by ipadguides in category of Travel Story