Donuts are one of the most popular snacks. Variation recipe donuts too much. Mother can make simple village donuts sprinkled with sugar or with various topics like this outlet famous.
Making donuts is not easy, Mother. If it’s your first time making donuts, maybe you will experience tough and hard donuts first. But, along with experience and exploration of recipes, maybe you will become more and more expert.
Cause the donuts are soggy
Launching from the book Delicious Recipe: Special Donut by Seri Masak PRIMASA, tough donuts can be caused by several factors. For example, there is a lack of yeast, the dough is less elastic when kneaded, the dosage of ingredients is not right, and the fermentation time is too short.
Therefore, here are some tips that you can do so that your donuts are soft and not lumpy.
Tips so that the donuts don’t go bad
- Mother can pay attention to flour and other ingredients with the right dose. Excess flour is one of the reasons donuts get tough. Use a scale and measuring spoon to measure the ingredients accurately, yes, Mother.
- Dough that is not smooth is also one of the reasons why donuts are not soft. Kalis means the dough doesn’t stick to your hands anymore. Therefore, Mother needs to do a technique of kneading dough such as washing clothes. The dough is pulled and folded while pressing, and is done many times until the dough is smooth.
- Fermentation time that is too short can cause the donuts to not expand completely, so that when fried they become tough. Therefore, after kneading, the dough needs to be allowed to stand until it has doubled in size. This depends on the room temperature. Before forming the dough, deflate it first so that the gas in it is wasted.
1. Potato donut recipe
- 1 kg of flour, use flour with high protein, yes, Mother
- 200 grams margarine, melted
- 500 ml of warm water
- 10 tbsp sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 12 grams instant yeast
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Right amount of oil
How to make:
- The first step, mix some ingredients, such as preparing a container or basin.
- Pour warm water along with 10 tablespoons of flour, yeast, and also smooth. Stir clockwise until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Then, add all the remaining ingredients slowly, while kneading until completely smooth.
- If it is smooth, add the egg yolks, milk, and margarine in sequence while stirring. Pour all the remaining flour into the bowl while kneading until completely smooth.
- Make sure the texture is smooth, slippery, and not sticky. Store in a container previously greased with oil, and cover the dough with a damp cloth.
- The recipe for soft donuts is to pay attention to the fermentation process. Do it right, if it’s not long enough, the dough hasn’t fully risen and the result will be tough. Do this fermentation for an hour, yes, Mother.
- After an hour, take the dough and knead, then, make a ball shape on a baking sheet that has been given flour. Do this until all the dough is gone, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Make a hole in the center of each donut. Prepare a frying pan and give enough cooking oil, and heat it. Then, fry the dough until it is brown, remove and drain.
- Potato donuts are ready to be served.
Also check out the recipe for special donut variations, on the next page, Mother.
Check out the chicken steak recipe in the following video:
Create by Ipadguides in category of Mom’s-life