Contact&Collaboration

GET IN TOUCH

Time to Active

10.00 – 16.00

Collaboration

First of all, thank you for coming to our blog. If you contact us to offer cooperation such as content placement, or others, you are required to first read the terms and conditions of cooperation below.

  1. For the price issue will be determined based on several things, such as word length per post, number of backlinks and others.
  2. We accept all types of niches (including gambling, and 18+ websites).
  3. Processing time ranges from 3-24 hours, excluding things that are beyond our control.
  4. Payment via paypal, with 30% payment in advance, and the remaining 70% after the article is published.
  5. If you want certain things, such as not using the sponsored tag, then we will do it. (Please contact us clearly regarding this)
  6. If there are other things you want to ask, please contact us via the contact above.