ipadguides.id – Hello. Zone Buddy. Meet again with Mimin. This time I will share an easy way to fill in blank cells according to the cells above. Usually, we intentionally leave cells blank in Excel because the top and bottom letters are the same.
Meanwhile, if filling one by one it will take a long time. Therefore, Mimin will share a quick way. Come on, see the following review.
Also Read: How To Quickly Organize Excel Tables, Just One Click Done!
- Open your Excel document then block all cells that are empty and want to be filled with cell writing above.
- Then, click Ctrl + G and select Special.
- select Blanks and click OK.
- Next, to fill in the blank cells, write = and click the cell above it. But, don’t just enter right away. Just click Ctrl + Enter.
- If so, do the same for the other empty cells. Then the result will be like this.
Easy Ways to Fill Blank Cells According to the Cells Above in Microsoft Excel
That’s Mimin’s review of how to fill in empty cells like the cells above. Try it yourself.
Hopefully this review is useful for Friend Zone. Don’t forget to keep abreast of information about students and the world of lectures and turn on notifications. See you later.
Also Read: How to Accurately Calculate the Average in Microsoft Excel, Only 5 Seconds Done!
Create by ipadguides in category of > Student Room