Wow! After the first #travelnblog workshop in Jakarta, this time we had the opportunity to visit the city of Bandung!
Fyi, this workshop is a workshop that discusses creating a travel blog. Starting from conceptualizing, writing interesting stories, taking beautiful photos, designing a slick blog, to how to use interesting social media.
This workshop is not only learning in class. On the second day, we held a photo contest in the car free day dago area with the theme #BandungToday!
On the first day, we added 2 crew, namely uncle Ary @mozta who discussed the construction/design blog and Sis Lucia Nancy who discussed social media.
We are very happy to share with the participants and hope the material we share can be inspiring!
And we want to say thank you to:
The TravelNBlog Gang!
– The Indohoy girls: Mumun and Vira; Indohoy.com / @indohoy / +Indohoy
– Vindhya Sabnani; Ibupenyu.com / @ibupenyu / +Mother Turtle
– Arif Rahman; backpackstory.me / @arievrahman / +Ariev Rahman
– ipadguides; ipadguides.com / @ipadguides / +wira nurmansyah
– Firsta Yunida; discoveryourindonesia.com / @discoverurindo / +Firsta Yunida
– Lucia Nancy; lucianancy.com / @lucianancy / +lucia nancy
– Ary Mozta; mozta.com / @mozta_ / +Ary Mozta
– Adis; whateverbackpacker.com / @takdos / +adis takdos our guest speaker from Bandung for the ‘beyond blogging’ talkshow session
– Google+ ; big big support!
– idGeekGirls community
– Panorama Magazine & Get Lost Magazine
– Co & Co Space
– Pantara clothing
– @JepretStory photo retraction app
Pssst! There will be another #TravelnBlog3 soon. So stay tuned with us!
Create by ipadguides in category of Travel Story