The Blogger.com platform is also known as Blogspot because it has such a sub-domain.
This hosting is perfect for those who just want to learn blogging. Creating it is also free, unlike WordPress SelfHosted which requires paying rent.
Zaki here will provide an experience regarding the guide to creating a blog via HP. And the reason why www.ipadguides.com chose to stay on Blogger.
Advantages of Blogger Hosting Compared to Self-hosted WordPress CMS and others
On the internet there are many platforms for blogging, both paid and free. But because I’m just learning, it’s only natural that there are many Blogger.com users. The advantages are as follows:
- Free without being limited to Disk Space and Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Managed directly by Blogger.com and Google professional team.
- Guaranteed safety
- The features are complete and easy to understand for beginners
- Make money with terms and conditions
- Server is rarely down
- And there are many other reasons.
Our experience using self-hosted is the opposite of what Blogger is good at. The problems start from the speed of disk space filling up, security is your own responsibility, limited bandwidth, servers are often down and the website will be difficult to access.
I don’t know if it’s because of the unsatisfactory hosting service or that’s what WP Selfhosting Bloggers experience on a daily basis. Now let’s move on to how to create a blog.
How to Create a Blog on Blogspot Via HP and Computer
Since Blogger.com is a Google-owned service, you only need an account to enjoy the service. We assume you already have a Google account. If you don’t have it, please register, it’s free!
1. Go to Blogger.com, login using the Google account that has been created.
2. After logging in, you will be automatically directed to the next page. Presented in two options namely Blogger Profile or Google Plus. Please choose the first one.
3. Then click on the text “Continue to Blogger”
4. Now that your Blogger account is ready, it’s time to click ‘New Blog’ to create your new blog.
5. Then fill in in detail the name or title of your blog, as well as the URL address which automatically must use the Blogspot.com sub-domain, also choose a template according to your taste, provided by Blogger for free. Then click the button ‘Create a Blog!’
Now your new blog is finished and ready to use. Further tutorials and anything you need please search as you wish. Starting from writing article posts, changing templates from third parties, installing widgets, and more.
Create by ipadguides in category of> Smartphone