KOMPAS.com – Sebagai negara hukum, Indonesia memiliki tingkat kebijakan publik yang dituangkan dalam bentuk peraturan perundang-undangan.
Peraturan Perundang-undangan adalah peraturan tertulis yang memuat norma-norma hukum yang bersifat mengikat secara umum. Hirarki peraturan perundang-undangan telah diatur dalam TAP MPR Nomor III/MPR/2000.
Ketetapan Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat atau MPR Republik Indonesia Nomor III/MPR/2000 mengatur tentang sumber-sumber hukum dan tata tertib di mana peraturan perundang-undangan itu ditempatkan.
Tatanan Peraturan Perundang-undangan dalam TAP MPR Nomor III/MPR/2000
Pasal 2 TAP MPR Nomor III/MPR/2000 menyatakan bahwa urutan peraturan perundang-undangan adalah:
- Decree of the People’s Consultative Assembly of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Government regulations in lieu of laws or Perpu.
- Government regulations.
- Presidential decree.
- Local regulation.
The 1945 Constitution is the highest form of legislation that becomes the basis and source for all regulations under it in the state.
In accordance with the principle of the rule of law, every statutory regulation must be sourced and refers strictly to a higher level regulation.
Also read: Legislation: Definition and Functions
Further explanation regarding the meaning, function, and position of each form of legal product is contained in Article 3, namely:
- [1945Constitution: The written basic law of the state which contains the basis and outline of the law in the administration of the state.
- MPR RI Decree: The decision of the MPR as the bearer of the people’s sovereignty which is stipulated in the sessions of the MPR.
- Law or Act: Created by the House of Representatives or the DPR together with the president to implement the 1945 Constitution and the provisions of the MPR.
- Government Regulation in Lieu of Law: Made by the president in the event of a compelling urgency with certain provisions, namely:
- The Perpu must be submitted to the DPR in the next session.
- The DPR can accept or reject the Perpu by not making any changes.
- If the perpu is rejected by the DPR, the perpu must be revoked.
- Government regulations: Created by the government to carry out statutory orders.
- Presidential decree: Created by the president to carry out his functions and duties in the form of regulating the implementation of state administration and government administration.
- Local regulation: Regulations to implement the rule of law on it and accommodate the special conditions of the area concerned. Regional regulations or provincial regulations are made by the Provincial Regional Representative Council or Provincial DPRD together with the governor. Regency or city regulations are made by the city DPRD together with the mayor or regent.
- Busroh, Freddy’s Word. 2018. Understanding Indonesian Constitutional Law. Depok: Rajawali Press
Get updates selected news and breaking news every day from Ipadguides.com. Let’s join the Telegram group “Ipadguides.com News Update”, how to click the link https://t.me/ipadguidescomupdate, then join. You must first install the Telegram application on your cellphone.