ipadguides.id – Good news for overseas scholarship seekers. The reason is, there are scholarships for undergraduate studies in Singapore which are currently being opened.
The scholarship is intended for prospective students who want to continue their undergraduate education at various universities in Singapore. One of them is the Dr. scholarship. Goh Keng Swee (GKS) that Zone Buddy can follow.
For information, GKS is a scholarship managed by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS). This scholarship allows students to continue their education at the best universities such as National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Also Read: Collection of Overseas Masters Scholarships for GPA below 3, Register now!
Scholarship Requirements and Application
1. Participants are citizens and have passports from Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, China, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar.
2. Applicants may enroll simultaneously in several available universities with a wide choice of study programs. The Medicine program will be reconsidered.
3. Adhere to deadlines and any university rules or guidelines.
4. Have good academic achievements and have a leadership spirit.
5. Have followed or registered in the SAT. This test is optional if the applicant has been confirmed at a NUS, NTU, SUTD, or SMU college. Participants must submit the SAT by March 31, 2022.
Meanwhile, the application for this scholarship will end on 31 March 2022 at 23:59 Singapore time. Selected applicants will take an online personality test in April.
The GKS Scholarship is awarded for a maximum of four years. Regarding tuition fees and other costs will be borne by the scholarship organizer.
Participants will also receive transportation money in the form of air tickets to Singapore and when they return to their home countries. In addition, applicants will also receive an annual allowance of SGD 6,500 or around Rp. 69 million. Then, the dormitory allowance and the allowance when you first arrive is SGD 200 or around Rp. 2.1 million.
For information, applicants who are accepted will be asked to work for three years after completing their education. The job site is an approved company in Singapore. Or it could be a Singapore-based company in the recipient’s country of origin.
Hooray! Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore Re-opened, Can Work Immediately After Graduating
That’s a review of information on scholarships for undergraduate studies in Singapore that can immediately get a job after graduating from college.
Hopefully this review is useful for Friend Zone. Don’t forget to keep abreast of news about students and the world of lectures, and always turn on notifications.
Also Read: Students Hurry Up Sign Up! There is a Masters Scholarship in Sweden 2022, Free Tuition and an allowance of IDR 15 million per month
Create by ipadguides in category of > Student Room