How to Change WiFi Name and MiFi Password MoviMax Orion MV-1
A mobile WiFi or MiFi device with version MoviMax Orion MV-1 is an internet network device released by Bolt! Just to let you know that some time ago we just bought it through an online shop at a price of around 230 thousand rupiah, this is a second and it’s a little expensive because it’s already unlock for all networks (Telkomsel, XL, Tri, Smartfrenand Indosat).
Quite useful for backing up the main network that we use, namely IndiHome Fiber, so whenever there is a problem, you can use Bolt! MoviMax Orion MV-1 to stay connected to the internet. After trying this, it’s pretty good and sure enough, after installing a GSM card, you get a super 4G LTE network, it’s quite satisfying. By the way, this MoviMax Orion Mv-1 MiFi device can be used up to 8 devices at once, so it’s very good for a group of 5 to play Mobile Legends.
Now for the factory default WiFi name “BOLT-MV1“while password”12345678“Because we want to change or rename the WiFi, we have to connect it to a cellphone or laptop. For more details, just follow the steps below:
1. First, make sure the device you are currently using, whether it’s a smartphone, laptop / PC, is connected to the Bolt WiFi network!
2. Then you open the prowser from the device for example using Google Chrome, if on a laptop you can usually use Firefox. Then you open the address http://192.168.1.1
3. Then if the website is open enter Username and Password: admin
4. Only then do you click the menu WiFi then select WiFi Security Settingswell there you can change the Network Name (SSID) to change the WIFI name and also the Password to change the password
5. If you have, don’t forget to click Save then now Bolt WiFi password! The MoviMax Orion MV-1 has changed. You need to connect the device to WiFi with the new password.
How? It’s quite easy, not how to change the WiFi name and MiFi Bolt password! MoviMax Orion MV-1. If you have further questions, please submit them in the comments column, thank you.
Read also : How to View and Find WiFi Password in Windows 10