How to Share Wi-Fi Via HP Vivo Y91
Basically, the way to share the Vivo Y91 Smartphone Wi-Fi password is similar to other Vivo smartphones. Sharing wi-fi through an already connected Vivo cellphone is also fairly easy. The easiest and simplest way to share wi-fi passwords via HP Vivo is to use a QR code. By using this QR code, we don’t have to download third-party applications in order to share Wi-Fi passwords. Moreover, the use of the word third-party applications also has a number of risks to the smartphone itself.
The presence of this QR code feature makes our need for smartphones easier. This Qr code has often been used by Smartphone devices such as Vivo which provides a number of benefits. That’s what makes sharing wi-fi passwords simpler by using QR codes. All you need to do is just scan the Wi-Fi QR code, so that Wi-Fi can be directly connected.
The specifications of the Vivo Y91 are indeed quite superior in their class with several advantages. Then how to share Wi-Fi password on HP Vivo Y91? Check out the following review so you know how.
1. How to view Wi-Fi QR code on HP Vivo Y91
The steps to view the Wi-Fi QR code are:
- First of all open the “Settings” menu.
- After that select the “Network and Internet” menu.
- Then click Wi-Fi at the top of the menu.
- Then please select the Wi-Fi network for which you want to see the password.
- Next there are two main options in blue, namely “Forget and Share”.
- After that you can select the “Share” option.
- The next step is that you need to verify your identity using facial recognition, fingerprint, pattern, PIN or password.
- After that there will be a QR code display to share the Wi-Fi password and generally the Wi-Fi password can be listed below the QR code.
How to scan Wi-Fi barcodes on HP Vivo Y91
After the QR code appears, for smartphones to be connected to Wi-Fi, it is necessary to scan the QR code. The method can also be said to be very easy, namely:
- First of all, you have to look for the scanner menu on the HP Vivo Y91. Generally, the application is already available which is located on the tools menu.
- When you find it, you just click to open it.
- For those of you who are opening the scanner application for the first time, a pop-up will appear asking for permission, you must please allow the permissions that appear.
- Then after that the scanner display will appear.
- After that, all you have to do is point the camera at the Vivo Wi-Fi QR code.
- If so, it will be directly connected to Wi-Fi.
2 Share Vivo Y91 Wi-Fi password
If you can’t do the above method, can you follow this one method by using additional applications. Actually now there are lots of applications that can be used to display the SSID Wi-Fi code for Vivo cellphones. So, for more details, see the review below.
- First you have to download the Wi-Fi Barcode app
- Once installed, please open the application.
- Then on the initial screen, you will be asked to enter the SSID, Network type and so on. After that, you can click on the QR code image.
- Eating later will immediately appear the SSID QR code that you choose
How to scan QR code
To scan the QR code, you also need other additional applications. Now there are many applications that can be used as a wifi barcode scan available on the Play Store. Some of the recommended applications are QR Code Reader and Generator, QR and Barcode Scannerand Free QR Scanner. You can choose to download one of these applications and open the application then point the camera at the QR code if successful then you will be directly connected to Wi-Fi.
Those are some ways to share Wi-Fi via HP Vivo Y91. May be useful!