Are you a young online businessman? or a digital influencer? Surely you are no stranger to content marketing, right? Before going any further, what exactly is content marketing? and identify what types of content marketing are booming.
If Wikipedia’s Om says this, Content Marketing is a form of marketing that focuses on creating, publishing and distributing content for the target audience online.
So, now a new question arises. How, how do you make good content marketing and sell? even viral.
To create your own content marketing, you must choose one or more of the following content marketing requirements:
- Entertain – content marketing that has a strong emotional appeal to the audience, so it can be share-able
- Educate – Educational content marketing will have a broad reach, especially for the target audience who still doesn’t know your product. In addition, because of its educational nature, this type of content will be very shareable.
- Invite – This type of content can be said to gradually change the audience’s mind. This type of content is usually in the form of articles with copywriting techniques, soft selling, etc.
- Convert – Finally, a good content marketing must be able to convert, making your target audience make choices towards you. For example, if you are a digital influencer, this type of content will make your audience decide whether they will follow or subscribe to your channel.
Then, what types of content marketing can you choose? Here he is!
1. One of the most popular types of content marketing is Video.
In this era, who can resist the power of video? Video is a type of content that is easy to share. If you are a young entrepreneur, you can create interesting video concepts, especially for your products. There are several types of video content that are preferred on the internet, such as ‘how-to’ videos, music videos, product review videos, unboxing videos, to haul videos. The concept is according to your target market, you can see the following infographic to find out the type of video that is suitable for your target market.
2. Want to be more educational? create infographics!
If you create an article that is full of data and information, you can summarize and visualize it into an infographic. Besides being more concise and to-the-point, infographic images are also shareable.
3. Visualization of interesting content
Visualization of content, especially for an article, is certainly very important. However, content visualization is not only about infographics. You can try adding comics, memes, and even GIFs, as long as they are related to the content you created.
4. There’s nothing wrong, try the article with a listicle style
As a generation who is familiar with digital content, of course, you are already familiar with the listicle writing style like BuzzFeed. This writing style is perfect if you want to make tips & tricks, a list of topics such as a list of tourist attractions, places to eat / culinary, etc.
5. For young entrepreneurs, you can try product reviews
Product Reviews here can be made in the form of videos or blog posts. It is undeniable, in our following infographic article, it is proven that product review videos are indeed liked by the majority of Generations X, Y and Z. Likewise with digital influencers, making product reviews is also very useful for your followers. In addition, by making product reviews, you can get benefits like being ogled by other brands, so that you can get sales of the products you review.
6. Creating tutorial content, there’s also no harm in trying
In accordance with the same infographic article, tutorial content types or how – to guides are also still popular, especially for generations X and Y. Moreover, if you are a young entrepreneur, you must make tutorials about your products. Not only that, tutorial-type videos are also booming among youtubers.
7. Don’t forget testimonials
If you’re selling a product, customer testimonials will have a big impact. Summarize customer testimonials in the form of videos, with the concept of customer stories, so they can touch the hearts of your target audience.
That was, some examples of the types of content marketing that you can choose. Which content marketing is your mainstay, friend? Comment in the comments column yes!