Who doesn’t want to get loyal customers for your current online business? One of the conditions is to provide the best service to customers.
Yes, extraordinary service will have a big impact on the progress of online business. As you can see in the article customer service tips the following. There are many things to know and do to get loyal customers. Starting from listening to requests, fulfilling needs to receiving feedback.
Then, what else should an online business know to become the ideal customer service?
1. Customer service is made simple so that it is convenient
Good customer service is the lifeblood of any business. You can offer promotions to bring in as many new customers as you want, but if you can’t return some of those customers, your business won’t last long.
Good customer service is to keep customers coming back and impress them with happiness, happy enough to pass positive feedback about your business to others, who can then try the product or service you offer for themselves and become loyal customers.
2. Answer your phone
- Answer all incoming phone calls before the third ring.
- When you answer the phone, warm, enthusiastic and professional.
- When answering the phone, meet the caller politely and get to know yourself and your organization right away. Say, for example, “Good morning, BEON INTERMEDIA.
- Thank you clearly, keep your volume moderate, and speak slowly and clearly when answering the phone so that your caller can understand it easily.
- Control your language when answering the phone with polite and standard language
- Train your voice and vocabulary to be positive when answering the phone, even when you are on vacation or not on duty. For example, instead of saying, “I don’t know,” say, “Let me find out for you.”
- Retrieve phone messages completely and accurately.
If there’s something you don’t understand or can’t spell, like someone’s surname, ask the caller to repeat it or spell it for you. Then make sure the message reaches the intended recipient. To ensure that the customers who call your business are very happy with the way you are.
3. Don’t make promises unless you’re going to keep them
This is perhaps the most important of these eight rules for good customer service. Not planning to stick with it tarnishes one of the keys to a good relationship, and good customer service is no exception. If you say, “Your hosting and domain invoice will be sent at 10:00”, make sure it is delivered at the same time. If not, don’t say it. The same rules apply to client appointments and more. Think before you make a promise!
id="4-dengarkan-pelanggan-kamu">4. Listen to your customers
Is there anything more upsetting than telling someone what you want or what your problem is and then discovering that that person hasn’t noticed and needs to bring it up again?
Let your customer talk and show him that you’re listening by making appropriate responses, such as suggesting how to solve a problem.
5. Dealing with complaints
No one likes to hear complaints. However, if you give your attention to customer complaints, you may be able to please them and position your business to reap the benefits of good customer service.
6. Be very helpful, even if there is no direct profit in it
When customers come to us asking something that is not actually in our service, but most likely we can direct them to find the guide then the customer will feel happy and satisfied with our service.
7. Train your staff
Train your staff (if any) to always be helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.
Do it yourself or hire someone to train them. Talk to them about good and genuine customer service. Most importantly, give each member of your staff enough information and power to make small, customer-pleasing decisions, so he doesn’t have to say it. “I
8. Take that extra step
For example, if someone walks into your store and asks you to help them find something, don’t just say, “It’s in aisle 3”. Lead customers to items. Better yet, wait and see if he has any questions about it, or any further needs. Whatever the extra step, if you want to provide good customer service, take it. They may not tell you, but people notice when people put in the extra effort and will tell others.