These 7 Trivial Things You May Never Have Thought
Maybe we all in our daily life use an object must be used according to their respective functions. But did you know that some of these objects have other functions than usual, such as being able to heal and even cure diseases that we didn’t expect before that these objects have such properties.
In your opinion, this is an item or material that trivial but you don’t think it can be useful if you do it when needed. That way maybe you don’t have to spend more money for things like this, because with this it must be at home or around you.
Here is a blog where we share the information we know to share with all of you, which may be useful from the article we created. For this reason, this time we will provide information to you about these 7 trivial things that you may never have thought of, apparently the benefits are extraordinary.
1. Apply a small amount of deodorant on the mosquito-bitten part, to stop the itching
2. Putting onions near you at night can cure a stuffy nose
3. If you have insomnia, you can blink quickly in a few minutes can make you fall asleep fast
4. Rubbing a little ice between the index finger and thumb will reduce the pain when you have a toothache
5. Laying hands in ice water can relax to reduce migraine pain
6. Bathing in cold water can prevent acne. Because cold water can close the pores which can cause acne
7. When your throat feels itchy, you can scratch your ear to get rid of the itching
Just as when interacting with other people we need to recognize the person we are talking to, so when we are sick we must also identify the disease and find out the cure, which sometimes we can easily find at home.
Maybe the things above you can practice if it is right when it is needed. What’s the problem if you try it, hopefully your disease will get better or even be able to recover completely. Alhamdulillah.
Thus about these 7 trivial things you may never have thought of. If you think it’s useful, you can immediately share it with your friends and don’t hesitate to comment if something doesn’t fit in this article. Thank you.