ipadguides.id – Hello Friend Zone, have you ever made a list of pictures for your thesis? Similar to the table of contents, a list of pictures is also an important thing that is often found in every thesis.
However, have you ever tried to make it manually if the thesis has a lot of images? This will make Buddy Zone more tired and too complicated.
Then how to create an automatic image list without the need to type it manually? Check out the following tips.
Also Read: 5 Recommended Presentation Templates in Canva, Students of All Majors Must Know
- Prepare images to be included in the automatic image list.
- Then, right click on the image, then insert caption. Look at the following picture.
- Then, click New Label + type the description of the image as desired + OK.
Also Read: Without Manual Method, Here Are Tips For Making The Largest First Letter
- Next, do the same for the other image.
- Go to list of Figures previously created. Then click reference + table of figures + OK.
- Finished! The list of images will be neatly arranged along with the pages.
Tips for Creating an Automatic Image List in Ms. Word, Practically No Hassle
That’s a review of tips for making a list of images that are practical and easy to practice. Hopefully this review provides benefits and new views for Zone Friends, yes.
Don’t forget to keep abreast of developments about students by activating the Student Zone website notifications. See you later!
Also Read: The Right Way to Edit Headings in Thesis File, Fast and Practical!
Create by ipadguides in category of > Student Room